Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Distant memory

Hi
   I just wanted to put a few pics up of  Ms Dani Behr, in this stunning latex blouse and skirt.
You see i vaguely remember seeing her in this outfit when i was a lot younger, i think my brother was watching it on video because i think the word was on a bit late at night. Anyway if i was to nail it down i think this was THE moment my latex fetish began.
 


 If there is anyone out there who can remember their first introduction to their latex fetish please do share it.
   XXX
Andy

and as requested here is the link to the clip.
Enjoy.
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=LL6MYRDS



11 comments:

  1. Andy, this is so sexy, do you know where this video can be watched anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, i wll post a link to the video. Sorry the quality is rough but Dani Behr still looks stunning.

    http://www.megavideo.com/?d=LL6MYRDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. that domain has been shut down, any more links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy and will try to post it here asap.
    Thanks for asking

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looқing over a handful off tɦe artkcles on your site, I really like yоr
    way of blogging. I boo marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.

    Please check out my wеbsite too and tewll me your opinion.


    My wweb blog :: printable cheerios Coupons 2014

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello all, here every one is sharing these kinds of experience, thus it's good
    to read this website, and I used to visit this webpage everyday.


    Also visit my web site :: http://wzine.nanux.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you
    simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date
    like this. Thank you for sharing.

    my weblog aptamil usaq yemeyi

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Whoopi Clooney: I demand clash of clans hack, nothing more nothing less.

    For example in Libya, the current president; Qadhafi would
    like to hand over power to his son and is preparing him for this task.
    And players both charge (obviously being played in special op's mode) through the flying rubble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. breathtakingly erotic dressed fetish princess!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete