Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 7 April 2011

The kinky world of Andy.latex

This is some of my original art, drawn by me about 10 years ago when i was just getting going.
  I hope you like it.



 

9 comments:

  1. Andy, something has changed regarding your pictures, when I click on them to enlarge it now does not go as big as it used to. I liked the earlier system better, that is larger pictures. Still love your pictures though.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, yes i See what you mean. I don't know what the problem is but is suspect it is a change on the blogger interface side.
    May i suggest if you left click any pic you like to open it up bigger. Then right click it, you will see "Save image as" left Click this to open the file to which you wish to download it. and then click save.
    the pics will then be able to be viewed full size.
    You probably know this already, but it is the only option until i can figure the problem out.
    Best of luck and thank you for caring to look at my work.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post more pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pics...I wish see more...Good luck with you work...is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this article is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to convey her.


    my weblog: cenaless (sakocopper.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Most impressed with your erotic works of art. What media did you use? wold you consider sellig any of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer,
      I do all my work now on and old paintshop pro 8 software, though all the original art was created by hand and scanned in. I used pencil and art marker pens.
      Some of my art is available in prints over at Deviantart.
      Have a good day and many thanks
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete