Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 17 February 2012

A caption for the weekend

Hi everyone,
  Here is a captioned piece, to wish you all a happy and safe weekend.
XXXX
Andy





3 comments:

  1. Nothing to be embarassed for, I guess he look so much better now! *wink*
    Your fantastic blog gave me ideas, sweetie, and I just bought myself my first latex stockings and long skirt with a slit on the side and am waiting for a corset too (I hope I will not discover that I am allergic to latex *lol*)
    Do you have some counsels for a debutant to make them shine (like what fabric to use to rub the latex to get the most beautiful gloss)
    Thanks in advance darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy/Amanda, thank you for such kind of not forced dom/sub pics/stories, but I've got only one question: How do you see yourself, for example, in 2032 year? Still living like this?
    Just interested...

    Novice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber i will give you all the help you need when you get back from your trip.
    XXX

    Novice, To be honest i see myself far away from here in a year or two at most. We all grow and change, i have grown in the last year, thanks to my sweet friend S and others around me, but i know it will never last forever.
    Be safe and take care
    Andy
    XXX

    ReplyDelete