Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mystery art

Hi everyone,
 Just a quick post. I found this in my inbox, but could not reply to the sender. So if this was from you Joe, please contact me again, because i would love to know where the pic is from and who it is by, because it is very simple, yet tells  story.
So thanks Joe.
XXX

Now revealed by a visitor to be the work of RocketDave at deviantart
Go take a look.



5 comments:

  1. Rocket Dave on devient art

    ReplyDelete
  2. See that is what happens when you don't concentrate. I looked at that pic and thought i know that but could not think from where.
    Of cause it is the wonderful RocketDave. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. As this is one of the blogs I'm subscribed to, how surreal it would have been if I'd seen one of my own images among your updates prior to reading your message on deviantART in which you alerted me to your having posted it. I'm flattered you like the piece enough to upload it here, Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all Dave, i think your work is, simple and clean and if i may i would like to post a couple more.
    Thanks again
    Andy

    ReplyDelete