Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 6 February 2012

Nancy can't get enough of it

Hi everyone.
  Hope you are all well. I had these sent to me and had to check them out. The pics are of the utterly gorgeous Nancy Dell'olio in her Latex dress. I first thought they were from a few months back (check out the link at the bottom of post), but then to my delight found they were from a few nights back and that once again Nancy was back in Latex. Now you can say she only wears it to grab attention, well i say, LET HER!
 Now as you know i like a beautiful older lady and right now Nancy is top of my list, but way behind my own Gi and my tottaly gorgeous Sheila
 Anyway here is the link back to the article.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2096929/Nancy-DellOlio-shows-curves-takes-plunge-daring-PVC-dress.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
 Thank you for reading.
XXX
Andy

Causing a stir: Nancy Dell'Olio stepped out in Liverpool last night wearing a daring low-cut PVC dress


Aren't you cold? The only thing Nancy wore to keep her warm was a fur cape nancy
This is the link to the older story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2073951/Nancy-DellOlio-wears-black-PVC-dress-time-appropriate.html



1 comment:

  1. Well of course Nancy lags behind Gigi and the delectable Sheila, but I'm afraid honey that she is now some yards ahead of your esteemed Carol V. I think Ms Vorderman will need to try an Atsuko Kudo outfit if she is going to catch up. S xxx

    ReplyDelete