Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Shopping for make up

Hi everyone
  The other Saturday i was lucky enough to go shopping with my friend Sheila.I love shopping with ladies and have done any times with my lovely Gi, it is a wonderful excuse to linger around the departments a young, (all right, youngish man) usually feel uncomfortable being seen in.
  I have always loved make up and stuff and i also love the cosmetics counters with their perfume, wonderful displays and  beautiful staff and being out with a beautiful lady gives you time to take in all the gorgeous advertising posters and things one would normally only dare glance at. So i thought i would post a few of my favourites here as an illustration.
Seems i like Dior a lot.




English rose, Emma Watson

Monica Bellucci






Think i need another shopping trip soon. Anyone want to join me?
XXX
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hello ma petite chérie,
    I really would love nothing more than to go shopping with you (and perhaps your sweet Lady friend), for make-up or clothes, so if your ever come back to Paris, let's meet please (even if just for a coffee break), I will be grandly honored!
    Are you still living in France these days?
    If you ever want to mail me more privately, here is my mail adress: capriciousamber@yahoo.fr (will not be home from tomorrow until the 28th february, but you can let a little message if you want - Please!!! *lol*)
    A big sisterly hug and kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just passing by for some comments, will be back next Monday!
      Love you, kiss!

      Delete