Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 3 February 2012

Some captioned adventures of poor Andy

Hi everyone.
 Thank you for coming back. Here are a few more of poor Andys feminised Adventures.
 Hope you enjoy.
XXX
Andy







6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this story. I have just started exploring my feminine side (locked tightly away since 15) this has really made my heart flutter and sent me into a dream world. Now it is finished I can only dream about meeting some one to take me in hand Auntie Jane style. All the best with your wonderful life and may you never stop discovering! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon
    please tell me your name or just a name to know you by. Then when you visit again i will know it is you.
    i hope you have lots of fun
    X
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy. I am discovering a wonderful young woman called Rachel! I am drawn to your blog for several seasons. I first saw your artwork on petticoat discipline, that really awakened Rachel and she then fell in love with your guiding hand story on gromets plaza. That lead me to your blog where I read your profile. I am very lucky to have an older couple also who let Rachel come to life in the most wonderful way. As much as I love them both it is fair to say they do not have the feminine touch that Rachel so desires (needs) Make up is my achilles heel at the moment. Auntie Jane would not be impressed with my hamfisted attempts. I do have a good eye for lovely outfits for Rachel and will carry on practising with the face paint. Thank you so much for your blog Andy it has really helped me to enter my new world in an utterly complete way. Sorry for rambling on but I really want you to know how much you have helped me xxxxxxx
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps I am the anon commenter 16/08/2012.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel
    my what Sweet message, thank you so much. You sound like an adorablely giddy sissy, just the sort of person my blog was intended for. So you are very very welcome, especially as you arrived here voa such a long and fun route.
    I hope your couple appritiate ypu the way o know Gi and P do me. It is sad that i no longer live with them, but they will forever be a part of my life. They allowed me to do so many things and made my time a total dream. I wish you the same.
    If you would like please send me an email instead of having to post here i would be very
    happy to hear from you Rachel.
    I wish you love
    XXX Andy

    ReplyDelete