Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 23 February 2012

Uniform fashion




Hi everyone,
 Just thought, following on from the visit to Westward bound in the other post, i would look at my favourite Uniforms from a number of designers. I really like a sleek uniform, not just a maids, i have plenty of those ,but military and other styles. So here are a few i like..





I like Inner sanctum designs, this military style on the right is very nice. I love the details.









At the moment this one below by Inner Sanctum is my fvourite, just love the style and colour combination
 .
Inner sanctum
http://www.innersanctumonline.com/Inner_Sanctum_Rubber_Latex_Fashion_Uniforms_s/37.htm



This below is for personal reasons.XXXX




MANDY Airhostess Uniform
House of harlot.
http://www.house-of-harlot.com/shop/MANDY-latex-rubber-Airhostess-Uniform.html




Breathless.
http://www.breathless.uk.com/contents/en-uk/d10_womens_uniforms.html





By Libidex
http://www.libidex.com/html/cart/prod.asp?


This is a gorgeous little uniform, love the colour.



And this is so naughty, i can see you in this. (oh i suddenly feel ill)

Both by Rubear latex
http://www.rubear.net/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=100&Itemid=1


This has only been a short , bit of editorial fun, because right now i have guest editor sitting beside me.
So thank you for reading
XXX
Andy and Gi
XXXX












4 comments:

  1. Those uniforms would definitely have a certain someone standing to attention. I'm sure you love the maid's uniform but I would have thought you (and Gi) as nurses would certainly grab a patient's attention. As Gi held up the syringe, you could say "It's just a small prick", but I think that would change quite quickly.
    (Are you two trying to takeover from The Cheeky Girls?)
    S
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nurse, my heart is beating too fast, I'm very hot and breathless, drooling too and all this just looking at you, is this normal?
    Oh and... *deep blush*...I confess that all my blood rushes to a particular naughty spot of my person too!
    Love, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll buy the Russian one at the top and we will see what happens.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete