Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 24 February 2012

World of RocketDave


Hi everyone,
 Today i am proud to present a few pieces of art by the brilliant RocketDave, An artist of clear clean and simple wonder, whose art never fails to create inspiration whenever i see it. Rather like a good silent movie is story telling with pictures alone.
Thanks Dave for letting me share your work.



This is called his "Gayest commission". and no i am not offended. It is brilliant.

This has wonderful fetishistic over tones.

"Kiss Kiss" Been there done that.xxx

 I think this is his classic piece  "the feminine mystique"

And this below?, well this is part one of a brilliant series and to see the rest you will have to visit his page on deviantart by clicking  here.
But be aware once you enter RocketDaves world you may be there for a while.

Thanks again Dave.
Andy

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie,
    the art is so cute, love it all, from the adorable sissies that will be forced to kiss by their Mistresses on the first, the cute blue eyes fetish sissy slave on the second, the lovely sissy maid worshipping his Mistress ass, the discovery of the real feminine mystique of the young man (future maid I guess) and naturally I imagine the few alterations the Lady of the last one is speaking of!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hug and kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flattered by the feature. Just FYI, that stuff may not be part of the "world of rocketdave" for much longer; I'm strongly considering transferring my fetishistic artwork to a different deviantART account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love daves work. I think ive faved all of these on Deviant art. Great work dave. thanks for Sharing Andy.
    R xx
    (Roxanne69)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxanne and Amber, thank you both very much for your comments and i am sure Dave is happy to read them too.
    As for you Dave, transfer away, but never go away. your work would be missed.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete