Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 7 June 2012

test image. Nancy Dell'Olio

Hi everyone
just trying to sort this out with one of my favourite and after this
week most appropriate images.
Xxxx

6 comments:

  1. So happy to read that you are well and this may only be a technical problem. Though they can be as frustrating. Hope to see you back soon.
    DLM

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this weekend, I think your affections for both Carol and Nancy may wander. I am sure Sheila looked even more gorgeous.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I think she looks old and ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Anon, but i think you are wrong, but we all have the right to say so.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo I gotta side with my fellow anon. That bitch is a fucking hag. Kids must see that shit and be all like "oh fuck bro, it's a witch!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rubbish, even I think she is hot and a very stylist woman, Damn those Italian women.

    ReplyDelete