Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 23 May 2013

New art. "Finders keepers"

Hi Everyone
      Time for a new piece of art and once more it has poor Andy in the wrong place at the wrong time.
  Will he ever learn?
XXX

6 comments:

  1. That very slender cop sure has some delicate features. I can't help liking the premise of this very much. I was recently thinking of drawing something along vaguely similar lines, actually. I feel kind of guilty about it, though, because kidnapping is a horrible thing. Treating a tragedy as an erotic fantasy seems kind of insensitive. But I tend to think about this sort of thing too seriously sometimes. Half of my fantasies are comprised of stuff I don't think should happen to anyone in reality. Having said that, I do enjoy this piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear what you are saying Rocket and recall a piece you did along these lines. You are totally right about the subject matter, however a lot of the "forcedFem" themes present in this style of art is a lot to do with rather dark ideas. It is the seperation of Fantasy from truth that counts and the rest is in the finer details. For example never would i want to portray violence,pain or real sadness. Iimagine in A few days Andy is released free safe and maybe a just little excited at his few days as a girl.
      I might be talking rubbish but hope you understand.
      Many thanks Rocket
      x

      Delete
    2. I know everything will be tender and kind with you. But I know Andy will enjoy the experience and relish. Maybe similar treats are in store this weekend. I hope so for your sake.
      Safe travels. S xxx

      Delete
    3. Thank you my dear friend and now it looks as though that little uniform will be put to use next week.
      Thump thump goes my heart.
      X

      Delete
  2. Exquisite as always, I sincerely hope your art will one day be collected (for a book or an exposition) and that the World will know how fabulous you are!
    Love you, kisses
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amber my beautiful friend. What a lovely thought. XXXX

      Delete