Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 6 June 2013

Hair cutting

  Hi everyone
Just a quick post of a personal note. I shall be away all next week (Who said hooray at the back?)  and as a result will not be posting for that time.
  I am going to stay wth my very very good friends and lovers back in France for a little naughty fun and a hopeful return of my alta-ego Amanda or rather that should be Emma and not Amanda (it's s long story)
  Anyway there should be one more post as there is a Latexium outbreak to report.
  Now, in 2 hours I am going to get my hair cut and a few other things done. (If you have the legs you have got to show them at their best). My hair had grown a bit scrappy of late and i am under strict instruction to get it "properly Pixied" and so armed with a few pictures that is where i shall be.

Take care everyone
XXX
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sweet dove,
    you will look amazing whatever the style chosen!
    I'm sure you will be the most adorable little pixie around during your stay in our "douce France"
    Have the most fantastic time darling!
    Kiss
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will so wonderful. Very envious of your friends in Lyon. (Give them our love, please.) And a full week should be exactly what you need to settle in and be Emma full-time. Delicious for you (and very delicious for your friends).
    Safe travels my love
    Your affectionate Stallion, S
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete