Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Commercial break

Hi Everyone
   Well I am back and i hope you are all super well. I will settle down to some creative work as soon as time allows. I have some super new ideas and one inspired by last weekend involving a shopping trip.
 Anyway until I can get that down it is time for a quick commercial break. Heaven knows I am not a commercial person and ads do nothing for me, but for some reason, when this was shown to me I was strangely interested.
  Well done the add men, now all I need is enough money to by that dress for my friend.......What?, you mean it was an ad for a car?......What car?....Oh i see.
 Take Care
 XXXX
Andy


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress, and the model truly carries it. Where can I get one and what size are you, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      It is total design perfection isn't it. Think i'd need a 10?
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. I am sure that you are, but what size?

      Delete
    3. Aw shucks you make me blush.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really now, Andy. Coating a Mercedes Benz in tight, shiny blue latex is just a waist of a great car and lovely material. Now, if the girl is also named Mercedes, I can definitely see the appeal of the application of tight, shiny blue latex...even if she's not named Mercedes... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Masque
      There is another clip which shows how much gorgeous Latex was used in the ad. The Latex sheet and pillows on a normal bed weigh a lot, so the amount to wrap a car must have needed lots to carry it.
      But you are right, it was a waste of Latex on the car
      XX

      Delete
    2. Masque,
      I disagree with you that there was any waist and that it is a great car.
      it is an okay car.
      And do we know that happened to the latex after the shoot?
      what part the latex touching the car means the the latex can't be cut up and used for making more normal latex thing.

      the big surprise here is that they make latex sheets that big, what is that 5 or 6 meters on the shorter side.

      Delete
    3. Hi Agithe
      You are right, how do they roll such large latex sheets.
      Thank you for joining in
      XXX

      Delete
  4. I wonder if there is a version of this advert where the woman is inside the car as it gets vacuum packed by all that wonderful rubber or possibly a version where it is just her tightly packed and trapped inside without any car at all.
    A rubberdolly can dream cant it? *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rubber Dolly you can dream my dear, because we share the same thoughts on that.A trilogy of ads, one car, one car and girl and one of just the girl.
      Design perfection
      XXXXX

      Delete