Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hello again

Hi Everyone
  Thank you all so much for the kind messages and comments you have sent during my absence, I really and greatly appreciate them all and will reply as soon as  i can.
  I do appologise for being away for so long and I have no doubt I am not unique in my feelings when I say  life has that way of weighing us down with the baggage of our past and the fear of the future.
  I have no wish to dwell on any of that here, but I did not want to just reappear as if nothing had happened and without saying a big thank you to you all.
  To miss quote Pink...."Not Broken, just bent"
 
 I have some art to share today from my own hand and tomorrow more from the awesome Christeen, plus other bits and bobs I have been looking through of late.

  So good to be back.
 Love and kisses
Andy

XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back. I've missed you and your artworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you RH and i have missed you and our little chats and shared imaginings
      XX

      Delete