Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 20 November 2016

Clip of the week, "Time for me to polish you"

Hi Everyone
  Her is one of my favourite clips featuring the awesome Jean Bardot. I love this not just because of her but because it is about something I find really hot and that is being polished in a Latex outfit or even better polishing someone else. When my friend Sheila wears Latex, which is not that often because she isn't really a Latex fetishist like myself or my other friend Gi, I am a real perfectionist when it comes to polishing her, no lets get is straight, I just love doing it, perfection or not, it is just the sexiest thing ever to slide my hands over her and make every curve of her body glisten and shine. Which is why this clip is so perfect. Jean Bardot just takes her time and you can see the disbelief and excitement her young slave feels as she slowly  polishes her to perfection.
  I have the rest of this scene including the dressing, but it was so long and I imagine many of you have seen it before, but I just wanted to share.
XXX
Andy


Part 1 Jean Bardot and her new slave


Part 2 Head to toe in Latex

Part three, time for me to polish you

4 comments:

  1. Who is the beautiful girl being polished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,
      Isn't she gorgeous, that is Vanessa James,she was in 2 or three Gwenmedia fetish films with Jean Bardot. She has such an expressive face, so beautiful.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. You should definitely give us the link to the rest of the scene, it's wonderful

    ReplyDelete