Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Short break

Hi Everyone
  Just to say there will be a short break, with everything that has been going on in my work and private life and now the sad events of this week, I just need a week or so to reset my head and then we can get back to the fun.
  Big hugs and love one another
XXX

6 comments:

  1. It is bad, very bad, but I hope that it has not affected you too much. It is a strange world and getting stranger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very kind of you Lee, but I expected nothing else from a good soul like you.
      Not affected in person, thank heavens, but the loss of young people cuts me deep.
      The sun will rise.
      Take care
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Take care of yourself, whatever that means for you.
    Take very good care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of nice people on this blog. Wishing you well whatever you're getting up to this time, and looking forward to you returning with a story.

    Birdie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The events in Manchester were terrible and devastating with many lives shattered, young and old. Take time and collect yourself. You know we're here for you.
    Your S
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please know that you do have friends here who you can talk to. To help you through any distress you may be feeling.

    ReplyDelete