Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Clip of the week ; Celia Sawyer in leather

Hi everyone
  Now many of you probably went Celia Who?. Well Celia Sawyer, 51,is and interior designer and business woman, who hosts and judges on the British Channel 4 show Four rooms, a classic room makeover show. However it is not just for her skills and a designer that she has gained a following but for her occasional dominating mode of dress. I mean can you name many design shows where the host dresses in skintight leather.
 Need i say more.





Magnolia just ain't going to cut it with this lady





and this is the cover page from her website



XXX
Andy




10 comments:

  1. Oh my, Celia Sawyer is a goddess! This makes me think about her staff, the people working on her show... she most probably enforces a strict dresscode. I'd love to work on her show!

    Thank you for the video Andy, it's so inspiring!

    Love
    xxx
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eli, glad you liked it. She certainly has a strict nature, not to be messed with.
      I remember another show with Carol Smilie in it, there was lots of leather and pvc being worn then in the 90s.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Hi Andy!

      Wow, I like her too. I knew and adored this (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c8/f2/99/c8f29925a96175a12b9df539d13d55e8.jpg) pic for a long time and didn't know who she was.

      Do you think leather and pvc come back in style with a new generation of public figures? I can't imagine poor Emma beeing the only one stricken with the Latexium curse.

      Delete
    3. Ah yes that is the lovely Carol Smilie in the legendary "too tight" Skirt
      https://youtu.be/UbvDTiPNnWc
      or perhaps two of our favorites together
      Carol Smilie and Zoe Ball both in leather
      https://youtu.be/3b-aPykHhM4
      XX

      Delete
    4. Oh my Goood, that skirt is amazing, Andy! Who said it was "too tight"? I've never seen a skirt beeing "too tight" :P
      Thank you for the links :)
      xxxxx

      Delete
    5. I agree, tight enough, to just about move is perfect.
      Glad you like them
      XX

      Delete
  2. Now if the women on our similar type shows here in Oz dressed like that they might get another viewer. Very sexy (but her voice could be less grating on the ear. Still I suppose you can't have everything).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,
      there aren't enough of them on over here either. You being from down under reminds me being a kid and melting over Kimberley Davis wearing PVC in Neighbours.
      As for the voice, yes well, I personally love a well spoken English accent and that...... is not one LOL XXXX.

      Delete
  3. Well, I think you already know my thoughts on Ms Sawyer. Reminiscent of a certain someone?
    Pedantry Corner: 'Four Rooms' was not a makeover show. It was about 4 dealers providing competitive bids for items. (And Anita Rani in the early series often looked ravishing too.)
    Your Stallion xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aHaaaaa, so you watch day time tv, Case solved
      XXXXXXXXXX

      Delete